Risk Management – Current Trends and Practices
This book covers various aspects of Risk Management Current Trends and Practices.
The book is priced at Rs.499 Plus Rs.60 courier charges. For inaugural launch offer the courier delivery is FREE
The cost for delivery of Book outside India is US $ 50. It includes delivery charge
|Publisher||Risk Management Association of India|
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Risk Management - Current Trends and Practices(
- Excess of Loss Reinsurances- Handy Reference Book for Reinsurance Professionals(₹750.00)
- Reinsurance Accounts | Sashi Publications(₹660.00)
- Reinsurance Manual(₹750.00)
- UNDERSTANDING REINSURANCE TREATY SLIPS- HANDY REFERENCE BOOK FOR REINSURANCE PROFESSIONALS(₹750.00)
Risk Management -Current Trends and Practices is the latest publication from Risk Management Association of India.
Risk Management Association of India (RMAI) is an NGO working in the area of Research and Development in the discipline of Risk Management. In other words RMAI had conducted a Technical Paper Writing Contest, where lot of entries were received and the deserving one’s were awarded the prize.
This book is a compilation of all selected Technical papers and many important topics covered on Risk Management which is of significant relevance. Therefore the subject matter will help the readers to understand.
The book written in lucid language will be an easy reference guide for Insurers, Bankers, Corporate Bodies, Professionals, Students etc. However it will be a rich and valuable addition to every library for reference on Risk Management in India.
Important topics covered in the book
1. Managing Reputation Risks in the Digital Era -Prof Venkatesh Ganapathy
2. Rise of Artificial Intelligence in Risk Management Practices -Nirav Doshi & Nitish Kumar
3. Evolving Digital Landscape in Pharma & Healthcare Challenges, Risks and Opportunities -Mayura Sawe
4. Artificial Intelligence – Risk Management for its Adoption -Rachana Grover
5. Two to Tango ! – Boards & Risk teams -Pawas Krishna Agarwal
6. Enterprise Risk Management -Shibyanshu Sharma
7. Dealing uncertainty with confidence – Economic Risk Capital -Jaiveer Singh Shekhawat & Raj Sharma
8. A Root Cause of Risks in Banking Sector -Er. Sunil Dasari
9. Fraud Risk Management -Namarta Chaudhary
10. Enterprise Risk Management -CA Ramakrishna Laksman
Click here to view sample pages of the Book
Tag: Risk Management Book, Risk Management – Current Trends and Practices